What About Me?

♥ name: Sarah
♥ age: 22 years old
♥ horoscope: Aquarius
♥ Kansas City, MO, United States
♥ I am the most awesome person ever. Other less-awesome people are in awe of my awesomeness. If I don't like you, then you're fucked and your kidneys will fall out. No, I'm not joking. I also have a bit of an ego.
My Profile

Contact

♥ AIM: delighlah
♥ MSN: love_love_hate@hotmail.com
♥ Yahoo: sarah_0990
♥ email: painfulblue@gmail.com



Currently...

Watching...


Listening to...


Reading...


Labels

The Memories













 

Monday, February 26, 2007

Going crazy...
I should be packing. I really should. I leave on Thursday. But no.

I am currently going crazy trying to make a layout for this thing. Seriously, it's driving me insane. Two years of not doing any web design and drinking heavily has definitely taken it's toll on my brain. I don't even remember the most simple HTML! Guess I'll just have to teach myself all of it again. Gah. >_< delusional wish [dot] net - and I can't do anything with it. It took me long enough to figure out how to publish this blog on there.

Labels: ,

Sarah @ 11:05 AM ~ 1 comments // Permalink