What About Me?

♥ name: Sarah
♥ age: 22 years old
♥ horoscope: Aquarius
♥ Kansas City, MO, United States
♥ I am the most awesome person ever. Other less-awesome people are in awe of my awesomeness. If I don't like you, then you're fucked and your kidneys will fall out. No, I'm not joking. I also have a bit of an ego.
My Profile

Contact

♥ AIM: delighlah
♥ MSN: love_love_hate@hotmail.com
♥ Yahoo: sarah_0990
♥ email: painfulblue@gmail.com



Currently...

Watching...


Listening to...


Reading...


Labels

The Memories













 

Monday, April 30, 2007

Long time, no blog
I'm in California now. It's awesome. The Bay Area is love.

There's been some drama, but not nearly as much as there has been in Missouri. The drama has mainly been due to me deciding to fall in love with, and date, one of my roommates; and his decision to break up with me. And yes, that was, as they say, teh suxxor.

But other than that, I have been job hunting rather crazily. I'm worn out. No one wants to hire me and it's NOT MY FAULT. But oh well.

Just finished doing a little bit of acting-type activities for some commercial type thing that Stasia's friends/classmates are doing. That was fun. Interesting people.

Labels: ,

Sarah @ 7:16 PM ~ 0 comments // Permalink