What About Me?

♥ name: Sarah
♥ age: 22 years old
♥ horoscope: Aquarius
♥ Kansas City, MO, United States
♥ I am the most awesome person ever. Other less-awesome people are in awe of my awesomeness. If I don't like you, then you're fucked and your kidneys will fall out. No, I'm not joking. I also have a bit of an ego.
My Profile

Contact

♥ AIM: delighlah
♥ MSN: love_love_hate@hotmail.com
♥ Yahoo: sarah_0990
♥ email: painfulblue@gmail.com



Currently...

Watching...


Listening to...


Reading...


Labels

The Memories













 

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Life and junk... it's been a while.
Yeah yeah, I know I haven't been updating. But no one reads this anyway. Ahah.

Had to move back from California. :( Wah, it sucks. I get all homesick-like everytime I hear mention about the BART or Berkeley or Oakland or the Bay.. or how nice and not-humid it is there. I'm going to go back once I get my life back together, I swear.

Some news-type stuff. Owen Wilson tried to commit suicide. Of all people, that kinda comes as a bit of a shock. I'd assume it would be someone more depressing.

Heroes came out on DVD yesterday, I ordered my copy from Amazon.com, it's only $36.99 there! The retail is $59.98, so that's a pretty big chunk of a discount.

I started kinda working on my Zazzle.com store. I now have some "Cthulhu For President" things and I'm still working on stuff. Check it out!

Labels:

Sarah @ 3:46 PM ~ 0 comments // Permalink